streams

streams

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sealed

“In him you were sealed with the Holy Spirit whom he promised.” (Ephesians 1:13 GWT)

Dear Lord,
I am not sure what you mean by the above verse. I’ve read it several times, and combed through the different translations and commentaries, but I’m still confused.
This much I get: Christ promised the Holy Spirit to us.
But I don’t understand how I am ‘sealed’ by the Holy Spirit.
Please clarify...

The Spirit of Holiness covers and confirms you.
You are secure and sealed. Your soul is tamper resistant.
You lived as if your time on earth was your own business.
Busyness filled up your life, but you remained unfulfilled.
Your business is MY business.  
My presence and power have taken possession of your life.
My sign is upon you.
You operate under MY authority now.
You represent ME.
The outdated will be updated.
The broken will be restored.
What was once limited is now unlimited.
My seal guarantees my promise.
Go forth in strength and confidence.

“You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere.” (Acts 1:8 NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment