streams

streams

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Thanks in Advance

"Father, thank you for hearing me.” (John 11:41 NLT)

I usually call my husband at work and ask him what he would like for dinner. As long as I have the ingredients, I will cook whatever he requests. Since he is at work, he can’t see me preparing the meals or smell the wonderful aromas. Yet he knows that dinner will be ready when he gets home.

“The answer to our prayer has been granted and completed in Heaven as we pray, even though its showing forth on earth may not occur until long afterward. So it is well to close every prayer with praise to God for the answer that He has already granted.” (Streams in the Desert)

God wants to take care of you. When we are close and connected to God, He influences our desires. Our prayers become aligned with His will. Even though we may not sense any signs of an answer to our requests, we know that God is working on it. Pray with confidence. Give thanks and praise. It’s already handled.

Father, thank you for hearing my prayers. May my desires always align with Your plans. You knew what I needed and prompted me to ask. You have already started working on these things. You are dependable and glorious. I praise You and thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment