streams

streams

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Locksmith’s Assistant

Many of us have been incarcerated without being aware of it. We were imprisoned--by depression, addictions, bad relationships, abuse, debt, physical or mental illnesses, fear, pain, ambition, greed, the desire for approval, lust, poverty, violent environments, oppressive governments, hopelessness, etc. Some of us are still in bondage.

Blessedly, we know a good Locksmith who can get us out of these prisons. Once He gets us out, we can assist Him to get others out. We can follow him as He works--handing Him tools.   

Sometimes, I assume that I am ready to rescue people on my own. After all, I’ve been in similar situations; I’ve watched the Master at work; I could probably go out on my own.  This has never worked for me. I always get stuck and have to call in the Master. I am not meant to be the Savior. I shall remain an assistant--a good, faithful, available assistant.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. gt locksmith

    ReplyDelete