streams

streams

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Prince of Peace

“For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,   Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6 NLT)

Peace, wholeness--this is what I long for
Confusion, brokenness--this is what I have
I’m tired of this never-ending battle
There is no fight left in me

Who is ruling my heart?
The Prince of Darkness or the Prince of Peace?
It’s time for a regime change
Wholeness shall reign

I’m handing my brokenness over to the Restorer
The One who brings Shalom
Supernatural peace
Wholeness shall reign

The War will continue
But the battle is not mine to fight
The Prince of Peace will take over
Wholeness shall reign

Amazing Counselor
Strong God
Eternal Father
Sovereign of Wholeness

No comments:

Post a Comment