streams

streams

Thursday, June 30, 2022

God's Love


“Who could ever divorce us from the endless love of God’s Anointed One? Absolutely no one! For nothing in the universe has the power to diminish his love toward us. Troubles, pressures, and problems are unable to come between us and heaven’s love. What about persecutions, deprivations,  dangers, and death threats? No, for they are all impotent to hinder omnipotent love.” (Romans 8:35 TPT)

Love is a topic I do not write much about. I find it hard to describe. I know I love certain people very much, but I can’t explain it very well. What is even more difficult for me is to know if I am unconditionally loved by those whom I love. 

God’s love is even harder for me to fathom. I read about it in Scripture, and I believe it to be true. Yet, I sometimes wonder...God, do You really love me? If so, why don’t I feel Your love all the time? Is there something wrong with my receptors? Are they damaged by troubles, pressures, problems, persecutions, deprivations,  and dangers? 

Scripture assures us that nothing in the universe has the power to diminish God’s love toward us. Whether we can sense it, feel it, or accept it, God’s love remains constant. 

His love is endless. 

His love is omnipotent. 

His love is forever. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment