streams

streams

Monday, September 22, 2014

Pursue HIS Interests

Imagine you have a house guest that moves in and takes over. Oh, and what if he expects you to hang around and be his personal assistant? I’ve had this happen in my life, and it was NOT fun! Basically, you end up letting someone use you and own you.

I have been thinking about the question which I posed in the previous blog post:

How do I let God pursue His interest in me?

“Make room for the Master! Our Master Jesus has his arms wide open for you.” (1 Cor. 16:22-23 MSG)

In order to make room for Jesus, I might have to clear some space. I might need to stay open, receptive, and available at all times. I might need to stop seeking worldly legitimacy, focus all my senses on God’s agenda, and let God direct my every move. I might need to let go of my own interests, so that God can pursue His interests in me.

Lord, You own me, thus you can use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment