streams

streams

Monday, November 4, 2019

Sharing Passwords

“So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us.” (Colossians 1:28 NLT)

I was working on my laptop in a local coffee shop.  I was completely absorbed in what I was doing when another customer, who was sitting nearby, asked me if I knew the public wifi password. I did. It was posted on the wall around the corner from where we were sitting. I could have told him to go look it up himself. Instead, I stopped what I was doing and gave him the information he needed. 

God, in his generosity, has given me open access to His love, wisdom, and power. He has invited me to  know Him and make Him known. Sometimes, I get wrapped up in my projects and forget my purpose. When I am absorbed in my own agenda, I become resentful of any interruptions. If I fail to let others in on the mystery of grace, if I neglect sharing the insights I have been given, if I do not share access to God--then everything else I accomplish becomes  purposeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment