streams

streams

Friday, February 19, 2016

Dark Tunnels

"Even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me." (Psalm 139:10 NLT)

There have been times in my life that I felt scared, hopeless, and alone. When I get stuck in a dark tunnel for a while, I sink into despair. I stop looking for good things. My imagination conjures up trouble after trouble in every step I take.

The above verse from Psalm 139 reminds us that even in the most impossible situations, God is with us. However, if you are not expecting (looking for) God, you may fail to notice Him. As you feel around in the dark with outstretched hands, you will encounter God's hand. Grasp it firmly; don’t let go.  God will guide, strengthen, and support you the rest of the way.

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment