streams

streams

Monday, February 1, 2016

Prince of Wholeness

“He'll take over the running of the world. His names will be: Amazing Counselor, Strong God, Eternal Father, Prince of Wholeness. His ruling authority will grow, and there'll be no limits to the wholeness he brings.” (Isaiah 9:6-7 MSG)

When fear takes over my heart, I become incapacitated. I am unable to move forward and follow Christ. The longer I remain in this state, the less I am able to discern between truth and falsity. I become an ineffective, cowardly  wimp who is easily manipulated by the prince of darkness.

I release my brokenness to the Prince of Wholeness. I am counting on His power and influence to grow in me and those around me until we are completely enveloped in wholeness.

Amazing Counselor,  guide me out of this murkiness and into light and truth. Strong God, overpower the darkness. Infuse me with courage and fortitude. Eternal Father, remind me that You are always available and dependable. Prince of Wholeness take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment