streams

streams

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

1000th Post

This is the 1000th Post on this blog. I started publishing my daily musings on January 2012. I didn't expect that it would continue for so long.

I want to use this post to express my gratitude.

I thank God for continually enabling me to write. I thank all the regular readers, especially those who send me feedback. I thank my Sis and my friend Teri who convinced me to start this blog despite my hesitation to make my personal life more public. I thank my husband, who provides for our family, supports my writing, reads every post, listens to me as I process my thoughts, and puts up with me being unavailable for several hours each day. 

Finally, I have to thank my good friend Linda. She reads and edits every post ahead of time. She has been my mentor--prodding me to think deeply, challenging me to be a better person, and teaching me not to use commas whenever I feel like it. Even though her life is often hectic, she consistently makes time for me. Estoy muy agradecido, Chica. 

For those of you who have asked about a print book, I am working on it. However, I will be honest. I would rather spend my time writing new stuff than going back over old stuff. Thanks to all of those who have been helping with that project too. 

Meanwhile, I hope to continue writing as long as God allows me to do so.  Thank You for reading... 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Post 1,000. Thank you for your dedication to this blog and for sharing your personal insight with us all to think about 5 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your support and feedback, Laura.

      Delete
  2. You are so welcome. I enjoy reading your post each morning. You lay out ground rules to think about and remind me God is the one who is always in control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great privilege to know someone who is daily living for God so wholeheartedly. Thank you for not burying your talents, but investing them by sharing with us what God shows you. Your writing is always urging me to get back up and try again or to give yet another area of my life to God. You are being obedient and faithful; you inspire me to want to do the same.

    ReplyDelete