streams

streams

Monday, February 27, 2017

Apply Immediately

“When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.” (Psalm 56:3 NLT)

After years of doing laundry, I have learned a thing or two about stain removal. First of all, pre-treat the stain immediately with concentrated detergent or stain removal spray or stick. Then let it sit for a while before washing in the warmest water that the fabric can handle. Since the heat from a clothes dryer can set stains, I usually line dry the item until I am certain that the stain is completely out.

After years of dealing with anxiety, I have learned a few coping mechanisms. Apply faith immediately. Do not delay while you try every other man-made solution. Trust the Lord. Wait upon Him. God will wash away your fears thoroughly. He will restore you slowly and gently.

“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.” (Isaiah 41:10 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment