streams

streams

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I Am Covered

“Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13 NLT)

Medical care is so prohibitively expensive these days. A serious illness could bankrupt most people who do not have insurance coverage. Whenever I need any sort of medical care, I’m required to submit my insurance information. Since I am covered under my husband’s insurance policy from work, I have access to health care benefits.

The cost of salvation is prohibitive. We are unable to acquire it by our own merit. Fortunately, the sacrificial blood of Christ covers all who trust in Him. We have access to a life with God because of this coverage. Even if we are stinky with sin, we are washed clean by the sacrifice of Jesus. We no longer have to stay far away. We can boldly approach God and ask Him for what we need. There is great power in the blood of Christ. We are cleansed, redeemed, and made holy because of His sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment