streams

streams

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Litany of Trust

“When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.” (Psalm 56:3 NIV)

Some days, the trials we face can feel like an insurmountable pile of rocks blocking our path forward. Some are like giant boulders, too heavy for us to move; other issues may be smaller but numerous. When daily struggles threaten to overwhelm us, what can we do?

When life spins out of control, we become more conscious of our dependence on God. We can choose to be despondent or to trust God.
Like me, you may have a list of worries for today. Write them down, one at a time. Respond to each concern with a litany of trust.

I feel heavy about my relationships with ___
Lord, I trust YOU to handle this situation.

I don’t know what to do about ___
Lord, I trust YOU to help me figure it out.

I’m worried about ___
Lord, I trust YOU to take care of him.

What trials are you facing today? How will you respond?

No comments:

Post a Comment