streams

streams

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Unfailing Love

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” (Psalm 143:8 NIV)

Lord, may I sense Your unconditional, limitless, inexhaustible, faithful, unrelenting, trustworthy, persistent, and constant love every day. I entrust every aspect of my life to You. You are dependable. You’ve always been there for me. You are like the air that surrounds me from the moment I was born. I often take you for granted, but I can’t survive without You. Sometimes, I stubbornly hold my breath and refuse to depend on You. Other times, I panic and can’t breathe in enough of You.

“Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life...” (Psalm 23:6 NLT)

Lord, you are our constant guardian, guide, caretaker, provider. You are always attentive, caring, and responsible. You will never neglect or abandon us. Even when we wander away, You will pursue us. We are securely swaddled in Your unfailing love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment