streams

streams

Monday, November 22, 2021

Clear Vision


“Open my eyes so I can see what you show me of your miracle-wonders.” (Psalm 119:18 MSG)

Smudges on reading glasses can lead to blurry vision. The normal handling of glasses leaves oils, fingerprints, and lint on the lenses. In order to combat this, I have developed a rather elaborate ritual of cleaning my glasses. First, I wash them with soap and warm water. Then, I dry them with a lint-free cloth. I hold my glasses up to the light to see if they are clean. If not, I keep wiping until the lenses are clear. This process has to be repeated daily. 

Clarity requires consistent effort and time. 

My mind gets clouded even more rapidly than my glasses. Daily situations add clutter which makes me feel scattered and drained. In order to combat this, I have to take time to contemplate, write, and sort through my thoughts. I lift up my spirit to the light and pray for Divine clarity. I ask the Lord to open my eyes so I can see His miracle-wonders. I repeat this process daily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment