streams

streams

Friday, November 19, 2021

Remodeling Schedule


“May he work perfection into every part of you, giving you all that you need to fulfill your destiny. And may he express through you all that is excellent and pleasing to him.” (Hebrews 13:21 TPT)

As I mentioned in the previous post, I often try to figure out my motivations before I attempt to make changes in my life. Once this step is done, I take an inventory of my resources. I anticipate possible friction that I may encounter. Then, I take all of these thoughts to God. I lay the whole mess at His feet and ask Him to equip me with whatever is needed to do His will. 

I wait...

I am not a patient person; thus, long waits feel tiresome to me. I remind the Lord that I am not seeking to be perfect. I would be fine with some quick, mediocre directions.  Yet, I am learning that God’s plans and timing are different from mine. There is much to demolish and remodel before He can express all that is excellent and pleasing through me.

Lord, equip me with everything I need to fulfill Your purpose. Teach me how to use and maintain all these tools. Demolish any strongholds that do not fit your standards. Express through me all that is excellent and pleasing to You. Grant me the patience to wait attentively, expectantly, and trustingly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment