streams

streams

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Days of Trouble


“In the day of trouble, He will treasure me in His shelter, under the cover of his tent. He will lift me high upon a rock, out of reach from all my enemies who surround me.” (Psalm 27: 5-6 TPT)

 

Troubles are piling up. Things are beyond my capacity to manage. I feel anxious. The corner that I had tucked myself into for shelter no longer feels safe. My family is within the reach of the sharp claws of evil. 

 

During these days of trouble, I shall remind myself that God is my shelter. He will lift me and my family high upon a rock, out of reach from all our enemies. Since I cannot manage, I will let God fight my battles. The Lord is my ally. I have nothing to fear. 

 

“Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord. Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, Keep on waiting--for He will never disappoint you!” (Psalm 27:14 TPT)


No comments:

Post a Comment