streams

streams

Monday, November 19, 2012

Challenging The Teacher

Teaching is difficult job. Some students are slow-learners, some are apathetic, and then there’s always the few who think they are smarter than the teacher.

God is my Teacher, and I routinely question His teaching methods.

Do I have to do all these problems? Isn’t there a simpler way to learn this? I think You are making this unnecessarily complicated. Are you sure about this answer?


Do I really think, I’m smarter than The Teacher? Who am I to challenge God’s judgment?

"I can see now, GOD, that your decisions are right;
Your testing has taught me what’s true and right." (Ps.119:75 MSG)

I have a hard time acknowledging that God knows what He is doing. He knows my weaknesses. He has an individualized lesson plan that fits my learning pattern. I need to humbly submit. God’s decisions are always right and His testing will lead me to the Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment