streams

streams

Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You

It’s been a year since I started this blog. Although I started off writing every day, after the first month or so, I settled into a routine of 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday. This will be my 316th post. I would not have started publishing my private thoughts if it weren’t for the encouragement of my sister and a few close friends. I wouldn’t have been able to keep it going without the help of another dear friend, who edited most of the articles. I’m thankful to all of you readers, especially to those of you who wrote encouraging emails to me. I’m particularly grateful to my husband, who read my posts daily and encouraged me to keep writing.

This year of writing has been a gift. I’ve had a chance to explore my thoughts and grow in the process. This blog and its subscribers have kept me accountable to write every day, to think deeply, to not accept superficial answers to my questions. I hope to continue writing in the next year. Thank You for reading as I write out loud…

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the writing gift year! I have enjoyed your posts and your analogies. You do have a wonderful way of making things clearer through storytelling. Reminds me of someone . . . Happy new year, and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a year of great writing. I think you should turn this into a book so I can retire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx BXP and TW. Couldn't have done this without you.

    ReplyDelete