streams

streams

Monday, May 8, 2017

Morning Prayers

“Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.” (Psalm 5:3 NLT)

Lord, every morning I come to You. Yes, I am still groggy, and I get easily distracted, but my heart desires to spend time with You. I pour out my concerns and wait to hear from You.

Spread your protective covering over my loved ones. Wake us up to Your light. Guide us today and every day. Help us to patiently wait for your directions. Reveal Yourself in ways we may recognize. Speak to our hearts in a language we can understand. When we are distracted, hold on to us.  Do not let us stray from Your side. Teach us to trust You. Flood us with Your love, so that we may experience You fully and be satisfied.



No comments:

Post a Comment