streams

streams

Monday, July 30, 2012

Divine Romance

Phil Wickham wrote the following song in 15 minutes during a sound check. It’s called Divine Romance. Here are the lyrics:

The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied


To listen to this song on you tube, click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0p4I9a1nw

I’ve had this song stuck in my head for the last week. I can’t stop humming the lines, “In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied--For You I sing I dance--Rejoice in this divine romance”. 

I read the following verses in Psalms the other day:

“One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship, beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.” (Ps. 84:10 MSG)

Being in God’s presence is more satisfying than any vacation. Melt into His arms…Be absorbed into His love…

No comments:

Post a Comment