streams

streams

Thursday, October 6, 2016

God Projects

“Instead of trusting God they took over. They were absorbed in what they themselves were doing. They were so absorbed in their ‘God Projects’ that they didn’t notice God right in front of them, like a huge rock in the middle of the road.” ( Romans 9:32 MSG)


Confession: I’m really busy. I have so many projects going on at all times. I feel productive when I cross things off my checklist. I get really absorbed in all that I do and all that I want to do. I relabel my projects as God projects and ask for His assistance. If I don’t get an immediate response, I go ahead and get things started on my own. If God doesn’t work with me, I try to work around Him.


Yes, I see how messed up this is! Sigh.


I need to clear my slate and wait. I need to pay attention to what God is doing. I must trust God and let Him take over.

“For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!” (Isaiah 64:4 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment