streams

streams

Sunday, January 1, 2012

applied faith

New Years Day 2012

"For anyone out there who doesn't know where you're going, anyone groping in the dark, Here's what: Trust in God. Lean on your God!" (Isaiah 50:10 MSG)

One of my New Years resolutions is to apply my faith. I'm looking for ways to use daily what I learned that morning, in some practical way. Yesterday, I made 3 resolutions. Every year, around this time, I make resolutions that fall by the way-side come February. So yesterday, I applied my faith by TRUSTING GOD. I knew that I was not capable of keeping promises to myself, yet I trusted God and made those promises.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that resolutions, something to fold into our consciousness, awareness, as we open up like a flower to God. Btw, I like your blog format. :)

    ReplyDelete