streams

streams

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Accompanied Minor

Traveling was exciting when I was a child. It was just fun and adventurous since some one else took care of all the details. I would look out the window, watch the scenery, and look forward to stopping at restaurants for lunch.

Now, as an adult, I plan all the details, map out the route, map out the stops, read reviews on trip advisor, buy all the tickets online, check the weather, pack accordingly, turn the water main off, stop the mail... I'm exhausted even before I leave the house.

Going through life while trusting God is akin to traveling as a minor accompanied by a capable adult. You can leave the details to God. Just make sure you don't get distracted by all the new sights and sounds... and end up lost and separated from HIM.

2 comments: