streams

streams

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Prayer 360

We use Norton 360 for our computer security. It includes an antivirus, firewall, and protects against phishing.

I use PRAYER 360 for my family's security. It can't prevent malicious activity, yet it can protect us against enemy attacks. It detects threats and fixes them before we are completely incapacitated.

I pray for a wall of protection around my family. I pray that we will be able to stay away from dangerous situations. We can depend on God to continually scan us and remove anything that may be harmful or slowing us down.

2 comments:

  1. Someimes I get 'tripped up' by this prayer step! Often stopping here and forgetting that He has "trained my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle" (Ps 144:1), I interpret this to be that He wants me to fight the good fight and be active in battling against the enemy's attacks. Like, turning off that TV show that's not moral, or throwing away that magazine that is going to cause a family member to stumble, perhaps? Maybe not...maybe I'm trying to take too much into my own hands and control life and not letting my prayers work, not letting my God work. Am I always to go with the Combo approach: Prayer + Action? Or does this = a small faith?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that an active prayer life involves many steps. Trust, acknowledging God's omnipotence, reconciliation of anything that separates us from God, intimacy with God and finally supplication and surrender. So, in my opinion, Prayer + Action = Applied Faith.

    ReplyDelete